Kiwanis Objectives and Mission
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and application of higher social, business and professional standards
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship
- To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.
Join us at our next meeting!
Where we meet....
Highland Manor Inn Conference Center at 7766 East Lamar Alexander Pkwy. Townsend, TN 37882
Time of our meetings...
We meet at noon for one hour every second and fourth Wednesday. Enjoy great fellowship!
After you visit, we are sure you’ll want to jump in and help! Join Today!